TEAM REIGN WRESTLING (Orange County)
(Please note that we are looking for members who have a strong work ethic, dedication, and a sincere commitment to wrestling.)
- Young Beginners (Ages 5-7): Mon/Wed 5:00-6:15pm
- Beginners (Ages 8-14): Mon/Wed 5:00-6:15pm
- Intermediate/Advanced (Ages 6-14): Mon/Wed 5:00 – 7:00 pm , Fridays 4:30-6:00
- High School: Please contact for in-season training
- Private Training (Optional)
- Technical Skills Training: TBA
CHECK OUT OUR WRESTLING STAFF…
Mark Munoz: Wrestling
- NCAA National Champion
- 2x All-American
- 2x California State Champion
“Mark is one of the best technicians I have ever seen! In addition to that he is a great teacher and an outstanding person!” – Cliff Jarmie (Head Coach Laguna Hills High School)
Matt Lopez: Wrestling
- 4x Arizona State Champion
- Greco National Champion
- 2x Freestyle Western Regional National Champion
Steve Esparza-Davidson: Wrestling
- CA High School State Champion
- High School National Champion
- Academic All American
SUMMER WRESTLING CAMPS
- Wrestlers can sign up as an individual or with other wrestlers. Partners are highly recommended, but not required.
- Club availability is on a first come, first serve basis.
- Please arrive and depart on time! Due to being considerate of other’s time, sessions will begin and end at precisely the scheduled time.
- Sessions will not be available on or around any standard holidays, including Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, Easter, etc.
They all start somewhere. . .