Terms of Service
MEMBERSHIP FREEZE POLICY
Reign Training Center is happy to accommodate our members by temporarily suspending, or “freezing” their memberships for a set time frame while the member will be away from the gym. Reign’s freeze policy allows members to freeze their membership in person or by sending a Membership Freeze form via e-mail and according to the following policy:
- All freezes must be submitted in person or via e-mail ten (10) days prior to the billing date or the membership will be automatically billed and will be frozen the following month.
- Minimum freeze period = One (1) Month.
- Maximum freeze allotted per twelve (12) month period = Four (4) Months.
- Medical freezes can be extended for a longer time frame with a doctor’s note (please attach).
- All freezes will automatically begin on the resume date listed on the freeze form.
- One-Year Memberships and Memberships that are paid in full will be inactivated during the requested freeze period and the membership expiration will be extended by the length of the freeze.
- Download MEMBERSHIP-FREEZE-FORM here.
MEMBERSHIP CANCELLATION POLICY
Reign Training Center memberships may be cancelled under terms agreed upon during the initial enrollment, and outlined in the Membership Agreement. Reign cancellation policy allows members to cancel their membership in person or by sending a Membership Cancellation form via e-mail and according to the following policy:
- Month-to-month memberships may be cancelled at any time by giving Reign Training Center written notice 10 days in advance of the membership billing date (please see cancellation form below).
- Term Memberships (memberships set for a specific time frame) may be cancelled once the minimum time period on the Membership Agreement is fulfilled (generally one year). Once the time period has elapsed, members may cancel at any time by giving Reign Training Center written notice 10 days in advance of the membership billing date.*
- If a Term Membership has not reached the minimum time period on the Membership Agreement and the member chooses to cancel the agreement early, the member will be charged a cancellation fee of $250 at time of cancellation.
- The two scenarios under which a member holding a Term Membership may be released from the terms of the Membership Agreement are (1) qualified medical reasons which prohibit the member from exercising (medical note required), and (2) relocation of primary residence beyond 25 miles from Reign.
- Download MEMBERSHIP CANCELLATION FORM here.
*If the cancellation date is within 10 days of the membership billing date, the membership will automatically be billed and will be cancelled the following month.