News & Events
1. Clinics will run each month over a 12 month period and will begin September 2014.
2. All registered wrestlers are able to attend ALL 12 clinics!
3. Cost Options:
4. Clinics will run 2.5 hours each + Q & A/Autograph Session. Sessions will run:
- Pre/Post Season (during the months of Sept-Nov and Apr-Aug) - 1:30-4:00pm
- In-Season (during the months of Dec-Mar) - 5:00-7:30pm
5. Session Dates: (Please note some dates may change depending on the schedule of the clinician)
- 2014 Dates: Sept. 28, Oct. 12, Nov. 9, Dec. 7
- 2015 Dates: Jan. 11, Feb. 8, Mar. 8, Apr. 12, May 10, Jun. 14, Jul. 12, Aug. 9
6. Due to space availability, registration is limited! The series will be open to registered wrestlers only. Registrations will not be accepted at the door.
7. Wrestlers must be a minimum of 8 years old. (1+ years experience strongly recommended)
8. Due to changing schedules, clinicians are subject to change. The quality of the clinicians will stay the same.
9. So that we know you are coming, we ask that you RSVP so that we have the opportunity to open up your spot to a wrestler on the wait list if you are unable to attend a session. Please RSVP no later than 7 days before each clinic to give us ample time to fill your spot.
10. Clinic sessions are non-transferrable. Once you are registered, you are the only one who can attend the session unless you transfer your spot for the remainder of the series.
11. If you are on a payment plan, the final balance is due by January 15, 2015 (see details below).
12. For insurance and liability purposes, a USA Wrestling Card will be required to participate. If you do not have one already, please click here.
13. Refund Policy: If you pre-pay in full and notify us before September 15, 2014 that you are unable to attend, we will refund the full amount paid. Please note there will be no refunds given for any reason after September 15, 2014, but we will transfer your spot to another wrestler who is not currently registered and we will do our best to help you fill the spot.
Q: After September 15, if I am unable to attend the series can I get a refund?
A: Unfortunately due to the high demand and limited availability of the series, we are unable to give refunds after September 15, 2014. However, we will transfer your spot to another wrestler who is not currently registered and we will help you try to fill your spot.
Q: What if I am unable to attend one session. Can I transfer that one session to a friend?
A: Clinic sessions are non-transferrable. We are only able to allow registered wrestlers in to the clinics. Once you have paid for your spot, you are the only one that can attend the clinic unless you are transferring your spot for the year.
Q: What do I need to do to transfer my spot for the year to another wrestler?
A: Please send an email at least 48 hours ahead of time to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will send an email back to you confirming the transfer. Please note that because we are only allowing registered wrestlers into the clinics, we will not allow the wrestler in the door if the transfer is not done ahead of time.
Q: How old do I have to be to attend?
A: Wrestlers must be 8 years old. We strongly recommend all wrestlers to have at least 1 wrestling season to participate.
Q: Is there any way I can attend by showing up the day of the clinic if I am not pre-registered?
A: All wrestlers MUST be pre-registered ahead of time. We will not be accepting registrations at the door.
Q: Why do I have to RSVP to each clinic?
A: We would like to know you are coming! If you chose not to attend a certain session, we will open up your spot to a wrestler who is on the wait list. Click here to RSVP.
Q: If I do not RSVP 7 days in advance can I still attend the session?
A: Yes, but we ask that you do your best to RSVP so that we can be fair to those on the wait list.
Q: When is my final payment due?
A: If you are on a payment plan, your balance must be paid in full on or before January 15, 2015.
Q: If I am unable to pay in full now, what is the payment plan schedule?
A: The payments will be broken down into 3 payments.
All 12 clinics = ($195 down + 2 additional payments of $175 each).
Package of 8 clinics = ($150 down + 2 additional payments of $145 each).
Package of 4 clinics = ($125 down + 2 additional payments of $70 each).
Additional payments will be due by 11/15/14 and 1/15/15.
Q: Will my son/daughter be able to take pictures with each clinician?
A: We will have a Q&A session with pictures and autographs after each session. We will open up the session to additional family members after the Q&A session.
Q: Can I still attend if I am injured or unable to participate?
A: Yes! You are more than welcome to attend as a student to take notes and ask questions. Still a great way to learn technique.
Q: Do I pay the coaches fee if I bring more than 10 wrestlers?
A: No! You will receive 1 free coach for every 10 wrestlers that attend the series.
Q: Can I videotape the sessions?
A: Unfortunately there will be no videotaping during the sessions, but you can take pictures.